NorthPaws is always happy to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard working, dependable, and team-oriented people who may wish to join our staff. Experience is a plus but is not always necessary for the right individual.
Instructions for Completing your
1. DOWNLOAD the Employment Application
2. OPEN the application using ADOBE Reader or Acrobat
Adobe Reader Version XI or later or Adobe Acrobat is required to digitally complete and save your application. A free Reader XI download is available here. Users whose software does not meet these specifications may experience difficulties saving their entries, resulting in the submission of a blank application.
3. SAVE A COPY of your completed application
Save you completed application by selecting "Save a Copy" under the Adobe File menu and giving it a new file name. Be sure to open your newly saved copy to double check that your entries are all there prior to submission!*
4. EMAIL your completed application and supporting documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates must include all of the following:
(1) an application
(2) cover letter
for their application to be considered complete.
Submissions lacking any of these items will not be considered.
Alternatively, submissions can be printed and mailed, scanned, or faxed to:
NorthPaws Veterinary Center
attn: Human Resources
564 Putnam Pike
Greenville, RI 02828
**no phone inquiries will be accepted**
Interested in being an intern?
Please contact Cara, our intern coordinator, at email@example.com and mention you are interested in learning about internship opportunities or forward her a completed employment application with your information.
*If you are having issues saving your entries, please double check:
(1) You are completing the application using Adobe Reader or Acrobat, not PDF software in your browser or any other PDF viewing software. Using the "Save Page" option in your browser or any other PDF software will not save a completed application.
(2) You are using Acrobat or Reader version XI or later.
(3) You are saving your completed application by selecting Save a Copy from the Adobe File menu.
If you are still experiencing problems, please print the application and fill it out by hand.